Sunday, November 2, 2008




November voting




I will be glad that the voting will be over. I am getting very tired of hearing the ads in all the races. As you may know by now I an not a big Obama fan, I am strongly leaning toward McCain for the presidential race. There is just too much unknowns in Obama's past and back ground. I still want to know about his birth place, why has it not been an issue in the ads. and in the media? I agree with some web sites that I have seen that are still questioning it.


I was really pissed off today when I heard on the radio news about the results of the absentee ballots so far in certain states. Talk about swaying votes and keeping voters from the polls. There is another instance of the news media swaying the vote. The result of the absentee ballot results should not be made public prior to the election. They need to keep out of the race. I don't care for their coverage, it's too one sided most of the time in my opinion. No matter who you vote just vote, as they say if in doubt, vote them out. Here in MN the Senate race is very heated. We have an incumbent and a comedian, who knows, I will probably decide that in the booth.

http://www.johnmccain.com/



No comments: